June 22, 2024

Man dies of electric shock in South Kashmir

Man dies of electric shock in South Kashmir

Shopian, Aug 06 (KS): A man died after receiving electric shock in Poterwal village of South Kashmir’s Shopian district on Sunday officials said.

They told news agency Kashmir Scroll said that a man identified as Bilal Ahmad Thoker, a resident of Chakoora Shopian, received electric shock while installing Tarpaulin on his vehicle in Poterwal village.

They said soon after the incident he was shifted to DH Shopian for treatment, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident, they said.(KS)

7 Views

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *